Friday, February 21, 2014

Club Penguin Times issue #435

The first article talks about The Amazement Park grand opening 
'Heya! I can't wait to show everyone what iv'e been working on! The Fair is here! Come one, come all!'

The next article talks about Tourdude's Tours!
'Welcome everybody The Amazement Park is full of attractions. Follow my patented Tourdude Tour and you'll see all the highlights!
  • The Dock's a good place to meet up with your friends and decide where to go.
  • At the main stage where you can take your Daily Spin or see a show
  • In Tumbleweed Town soak up the western atmosphere. Then, rack up some tickets at the Fair games.
  • Galaxy Park's a must. Swing by one of my favorite spots in the fair-the arcade machine! So retro!
  • And if you only get to try out one ride. Marooned Lagoon in Pirate Park is right out of a tall tale from Rockhopper-cpmplete with margins!
Instead of upcoming events there is another island rumor
'This is Aunt Arctic with another Island Rumors report. With the Amazement Park opening. I've heard some interesting tidbits. Some say that at night, the merguins in the Marooned Lagoon come to life and splash around in the Hidden Lake. In the Bullseye room, there are even reports that some of the crab and Herbert pop=ups are a little to lifelike…


This weeks questions is for Rookie and this question comes from Keane Ryder he asked
'What is your favorite ride?'
Rookie answers bye saying
'I know just how to answer this one. My favorite is the Space Squid in Galaxy Park. It's so fast and crazy and it makes the propeller on my hat spin! Before the park opened, I got to be the first person to ride the roller coaster. They used me as a test to see how fast it could go without making me turn greener than i already am! i'm not even sure if they got that part right. There is a lot more to it than just speed. There are lasers and fireworks and a GIANT MOVING SQUID! If you see me at the Fair. tell me what your favorite ride is! Have fun out there!'

This weeks secret is Fair Game Tips
'Are you new to the Fair? Here are some tips to get the most out of the games
  • Win 25 tickets by hitting the target in the Lunar Launch game in Galaxy Park
  • Try to clear Puffle Soaker without hitting any penguin targets'








No comments:

Post a Comment