Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Taking a break

Ok guys well as most of you already know I was in Las Vegas this past weekend and when we first got there we had to take a taxi and stuff like that well anyways by mom brout the Mac laptop the one I use to post stuff and take screenshots for my blog well she forgot to grab I out of the taxi and now it's gone and she won't be getting one till her birthday in August I sadly don't have another computer that can work as quickly as hers so I am going to have to take a long break from blogging and maybe club penguin I am not quitting I'm just taking a break I for one do have a computer to use to go on club penguin sometimes but it's really crappy ad won't post blog related things for me you may be wondering how I'm posting this well this is from my iPhone so I will still be able to tweet an stuff like that sadly I really wish this didn't happen blogging was my favorite thing to do well anyways I hope you all understand I will try to get back as soon as possible but for now this is my last post for the next couple of months sorry for the trouble

-Skipper4307

No comments:

Post a Comment